Terms and guidelines are as below
Please READ before purchase.
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 10 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition with tags attached.
ALL returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/ or packaging if applicable. Any clothing tags not complete will not be accepted for returns.
Once returned is accepted, you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Email us informing us of the problem before sending the returns as we do not entertain returns if we are not notify beforehand.
- Exchange items postage will be covered by you.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel, ensure you mark 'Return Goods' option is ticked on your country's postal customs declaration form to prevent import charges and taxes being applied.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the top of this page.
- If returning footwear, please ensure that the sole is not scratched and leather uppers not creased. if the out packaging box is damage, it may result in the return being refusedbe refused.
- Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via EMS (at your own expense)
- International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- These terms for refund are valid for online items only, instore policy applies seperately.
All returns to be sent to the following address:
McKILROY PTY LTD
68 King Street
PERTH, WA 6000